Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Curls by Betsy Sammarco

How lucky I am to have nieces that like getting their picture taken! I was originally goingto go digital with this shot, but when I saw this gorgeous Picnic Lunch paper I got the itch to do some handcutting! The Core Impressions background was sanded in areas tohighlight the cut patterns. The Vintage Buttons adhered with Helmar craft glue worked perfectly with the colors in the paper. The sweet Photgrapher’s Mark Banner Stickers are hung on baking twine. Other supplies I used include the pink Embellished Butterfly with the rhinestones replaced with Pearl Flower pieces and some of the same gorgeous patterned paper in mini form!

Can you tell the photo of my sweet niece was printed on textured cardstock? It’s all I had around, but I love the homespun look!

So very darling! Thanks for the inspiration Betsy!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. wow, how gorgeous Betsy! i love the cut outs with the awesome background! reminds me of those old vintage redwork embroidery. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete