Friday, July 30, 2010

A Double Header from Danielle Flanders

I used the Pinked Chipboard Mini Book, Play Date line, Butterfly Banner Alpha stickers - Yellow, felt butterflies, blue pearls, Silver Damask rub on (cover), Beach journaling cards, lined journaling stickers, Rub ons - Butterfly - Red, Ledger Banner stickers - all by Jenni Bowlin.

I tried to keep the album looking similar throughout by using a red/blue/yellow color scheme. Using one of the beach journaling cards and butterflies on each page also ties it together. I have so many beach photos, that I plan to add lots more to this book. What I love about it is that there are so many pages inside to fill! You can also use the mini beach cards as I did on one of the pages - cut a portion of them down to fit your project and punch shapes out of them too!

I used the Helmar adhesive, "Scrap Dots". It's a thick liquid and holds really well, it worked awesome on the buttons, shells and glitter!





The airplane paper in last month's kit gave me an idea to create some luggage tags for my girls for our trip home to visit my family. I drew out the airplane shape myself, put it together and laminated it with self-laminating paper that you can buy at Staples. The little labels that I used for her name came in the add-on kit, and I ran them through the printer before putting them all together.


Two awesome projects perfect for summer travels! Thanks for the inspiration Danielle!
Pin It!

5 comments: