Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Enjoy Summer by Amanda Johnson

I hosted a card making night with my little cousins the other day. I had a lot of bits and bobs from leftover kits, such as these plastic pieces from Tim Holtz and these little pieces of mini papers. I thought they would make a bold statement joined together on white cardstock, so that's what I did! Add a little simple handwriting, and it's ready to pass off to a friend.

To join the paper to the clear plastic squares, I used a piece of double sided adhesive, so you could only see the patterned paper, not the glue.
So fresh! Thanks for the inspiration Mandi!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. A neat idea! Would be cool to have the kids make this for their friends as school's ending, or mail it (nice surprise) during summer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete