Thursday, July 8, 2010

Going Vintage with Becky Novacek

One of the main reasons I think Jenni's products are so easy for me to use, is their vintage flair. I absolutely love that as you cut it up and distress it, it looks just as good or better. As I was putting this layout together, it is also apparent that the collections really work well together, so you can continue to incorporate the mainstay papers and embellishments with the new pieces. It's also easy to use actual vintage pieces with JBS product. That's my challenge to you today: to incorporate something vintage with JBS on your projects. As always, I would love to see what you come up with, so don't be shy, feel free to leave a link with your comment. I used a bit of an old cutter quilt and love how it ties in seamlessly.
So lovely. Thanks for the inspiration Becky!
Pin It!

3 comments: