Sunday, July 11, 2010

Something Old, Something New by Cheryl Ametewee

One of the things that makes an art company really great in my mind is the ability to not only design and distribute amazing product, but to stay true to themselves and build on the product they already have. And in my opinion, Jenni has truly mastered this in her designs. Whenever I get a new box of her stuff, it not only inspires me to create using that product, but to dig out all my other JBS supplies and create with ALL of them together. And I'm never let down by the results...there is just something about her papers and embellishments that allows them to flatter each other in all their vintage glory...even if they originated from completely different lines. So today I'm bringing to you some art that features both old and new Jenni...and since today is my first wedding anniversary it's all about the love between me and my husband.

First, I created this layout featuring one of my favorite wedding photos...and I love how the colors from all the different designs just blend together seamlessly on new sandable cardstock.
Next up is the anniversary card that I created using old and new...new rubons, old patterned papers, old rubons, new butterfly stickers and so on...
And finally...for his gift, a little JBS patterned paper wrapping jobs using the new yellow word paper tied together using the crepe paper ribbon and the older pharmacy journaling sticker topped with a couple new red butterflies...
So how about the next time you get some new Jenni you dig out some of those older supplies and let the magic flow between them...I promise you won't be disappointed! :)
xoxo, Cheryl


Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration Cheryl!
And be sure to check her gallery for more of her gorgeous creations!
Pin It!

1 comment: