Monday, November 12, 2012

Journal by Karine



Hi! Karine here!

Today let’s create a gift with with Jenni Bowlin Studio products! I created this log book out of a kraft notebook. I will offer it to one of my dearest friends.

I used this kit as a starting point. I was unable to resist to the Christmas collection, especially the red dots and bingo patterned papers! I used this pretty large feather as an extra for the cover!

First I simply covered my inner and outer covers with the nice papers selected beforehand.

As a title, I used the word sticker "Journal“ which fit perfectly with the theme.  I then added letters from a red circle mini alphabet.

The edge is decorated with washi tape and lace.

I embellished the first double page and I wrote a note to my friend on a sticker tag.

Here is an easy-to-make gift idea that will hopefully inspire you!


Supply List Jenni Bowlin:
Papers: Christmas collection Jenni Bowlin Studio
Alphabets: Black Skinny Alphas, Mini Chalkboard Alpha-red
Stickers: Souvenir Hodge Podge Stickers
Wired Feathers
Flag Tags
Red Rhinestone Stars
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment