Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chevron love with Modern Mercantile

There are lots of things to love about the Modern Mercantile collection but one of my favourite things is the fun chevron paper!


I trimmed a section of the chevron paper to add across the bottom of my layout. The best part is, with the great mix of patterns, I can trim a similar section for another page and it will look entirely different.


I clustered the rest of my elements above the chevron and then echoed the pattern above with a few hand-cut triangles. I love this collection and can't wait to find more ways to use those chevrons!

There are a couple of the February papercrafting kits featuring the Modern Mercantile line back in stock in the store here. Don't wait, they won't stay there long!

Happy Scrapping!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment