Monday, August 19, 2013

All fabulous JBS~

Hi everyone!!!  I have a fun re-purpose for you, using the vintage slide bingo card, from the Mercantile.  

 Here is mine re-purposed into a photo display~



I loved the performance of the new gold Rub-Ons!.  No tear or break, just used my nail and they went on perfectly.  The mini frame is a junkin' find (50 cents).  The photo is clipped on with a cloths pin, decorated with a "To Do" Sticker.  I also used the new gold Sequins and Flash Cards.   Next up, three scrapbooking pages that are about 98% all Jenni~


Check out the new pointed star Stencil.  So easy to use and just wiped clean.  Here is where I used some of that 2% that is not Jenni.

On this one it has a new Flat Back embellishment, that is perfect for this page.  The Flat Back says, "this is my happy face". Look at my hubby's grin:)  The Flat Backs are so cool and look so great on pages and projects.  This one is adhered with a foam adhesive square.  

 What I love about JBS is the product  never gets dated.  This is Wren and It is still one of my favorite paper lines. This page has some chipboard (star), journal card, and tickets ~ all older product. Still fabulous:):) !
Thanks for stopping by and check out the Mercantile to see all the new releases. Oh, and don't forget the Flea Market section~way cool finds in there!!!
C. Mercer ~

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. love it all, especially the vintage bingo card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie ... you are amazing!!!! These are absolutely FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius Connie!!! I love what you did with the bingo card and the rub-ons on the frame(!!) and love all the layering going on in your layouts!! Yay! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see things different from the rest of us. That Bingo Card repurposed is awesome. The deep blue paper on one layout really makes the whole layout stand out. Now I need some of the Flat Back embellishments. Love it. They photos are priceless, especially the cows!

    ReplyDelete