Monday, November 18, 2013

Home {Grateful}

I am loving all the grateful projects on the blog this month.  Lately, I have been thinking about just how grateful I am for our home and I wanted to create a mini to show this.


The cover was made by painting the Mini Chipboard House pieces grey and cream and then adding Glossy Accents on top to give them a shiny look.  Our house is the smallest on the block, hence the cream colored little house in the middle.  The H-O-M-E hanging charm was made from Alterable Chipboard Alphas Ledger that I inked and added Glossy Accents to.

A JBS Hodge Podge mini album was the perfect start for this album.  Each Hodge Podge package has such a variety of page inserts to use as a base to get you started.  There are 3 styles and the packages are on sale now, so it's a great time to pick one up if you'd like to give it a try!


I went with the "Spelling-Book" theme of the cover and added Flashcard Mini Decks and Hodge Podge stickers throughout.


I added bits and pieces to decorate the album and hold my journaling.








Thanks for stopping by!  If you didn't catch Tina's grateful envelope mini yesterday, take a look!  It's so pretty, practical, and has a great color combo!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Betsy!! I love the cover and super love the H O M E charm...what an awesome idea!!!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book Betsy...I love those blue houses. So pretty. What a neat idea. I just moved into a new older home with all the old cabinets, bathrooms, etc. And I just love it. I feel more at home here than anywhere I have lived for the past 20 years. I need to do one of these books and document how I feel right now about our neat little home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Betsy!! What a great idea! Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete