Monday, August 25, 2014

Get more out of your kits!

Hi everyone! Amanda here, and today I wanted to share a few examples of how I stretched my kit supplies this month.


One of the things I love about Jenni Bowlin Studio product is that fact that it is so versatile and almost always coordinates with older collections. I can grab product from 2014 and pair it with papers from 2009 and it will work!

The same goes for my monthly Mercantile kits. I can reach into my JBS stash and supplement my kits with bits and pieces from past releases, which helps me make the most of them.


I think I added something to every page in my gallery this month. I love how I was able to bring out the red in this page by adding a flatback and flag tag along with some red adhesive buttons.



This is another example of how just a couple of extra touches can really make a difference. Two JBS feathers, a flatback and some washi tape really help make my page pop!

How do you get more from your kits? We'd love you to share your pages with us in our customer gallery.

Happy Monday - have a great week!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment